Acquisitions & Exits
Providing clients with the widest options when acquiring or exiting companies
Research & Competitive Intelligence
Using research and competitive intelligence to develop growth strategies for clients
Mentoring, Coaching & Training
We work with clients to create bespoke mentoring, coaching and training packages
We have a proven track record in helping clients achieve outstanding results
Access to Finance & Grants
Delivering successful applications for grants and support on behalf of our clients
New Products & Technologies
Identifying products and technologies that can enhance our client’s product ranges
- Technolink supports DK Group’s purchase of GE Doors When looking to purchase any business, due diligence is an essential prerequisite. But whilst the financial health of the company is important in ev... Digital Business Transformation expertise for Technolink We’re delighted to announce a new addition to our team of business advisors here at Technolink. Andrew Morrish joins us with an impressive b...
- Invite to EU co-financed Saxony Trade Mission If your business in the automotive, mechanical engineering, microelectronics / ICT industries / life sciences / energy or environmental technology... Birmingham Wholesale Market Opens on Tuesday 8th May! In 2011 Technolink were appointed as advisors to the "Birmingham Wholesale Fresh Produce Association" with a brief to try and find a way of preservi...
- Birmingham Wholesale Market move closer! After more than 6 years of intense and often emotional work, the big day is drawing near. Immensely proud of the incredible work by Eddie Price, Keith... 20 Grants in 4 months! We are delighted that we have had a further 3 applications for the Business Development Programme successfully approved today by Birmingham City Counc...
- Grants for Growth Funding is now available for companies in the West Midlands to support business growth in a whole range of areas such as: - Property improvement - C... Matt vs Mountain! No, it’s not the latest Game of Thrones Duel! Matt Price will be walking, sleeping on and scrambling up to the summit of Mount Olym...
- Case Study 1 Engaged by the Birmingham Wholesale and Fresh Produce Association trading from the largest integrated wholesale fresh produce market in the UK to find a solution to the c...
- Case Study 2 Engaged by a premiership football club to develop a proposal for engaging and supporting the local business community. This proposal was based on Technolink Understan...
- Case Study 3 Engaged by a large City council to work with 40 companies and produce a business plan that demonstrated their growth potential and how it can be delivered within a 3 week...