Acquisitions and Exits
The decision to acquire or exit a company is one of the most significant decisions that a company's shareholders are responsible for and the successful implementation of this process will be crucial to the long term interests of the all the company stakeholders.
Technolink provide our clients with the widest options of deliverable acquisition targets and potential acquirers whilst at the same time ensuring the level of confidentiality required by a client is met to ensure that the process does not have a negative impact on their business.
This is achieved by:
- Developing a competitive landscape in which our client operates and the role of key competitors, suppliers and other stakeholders.
- Accessing in-house industry focussed databases of companies with the potential to sell or be acquired
- Profile targeting for “off market” businesses
- Daily monitoring of thousands of carefully profiled companies financial status
- Accessing in-house data bases of company brokers, insolvency practitioners and key business advisors
- Pro-active use of social media with links to clients, industry and M&A professionals
- UK and International search resource
Technolink keep an open mind as to the form of acquisition that will most benefit their client including;
- Share Purchase
- Asset Purchase
- Purchase from distressed trading
- Product and Technology rights
- Intellectual Property
Technolink work with clients to achieve best value for shareholders when looking to sell all or part of their business.
This can take various forms:
- Trade Sale
- MBO / BIMBO / MBI process
- Private investors
- Established professional networks
We have an international database of companies and individuals looking to acquire companies and assets.