We have a proven track record in helping clients achieve outstanding results
Research & Competitive Intelligence
Using research and competitive intelligence to develop growth strategies for clients
Mentoring, Coaching & Training
We work with clients to create bespoke mentoring, coaching and training packages
Acquisitions & Exits
Providing our clients with the widest options when acquiring or exiting companies
Access to Finance & Grants
Delivering successful applications for grants and support on behalf of our clients
New Products & Technologies
Identifying products and technologies that can enhance our client’s product ranges
- Grants for Growth Funding is now available for companies in the West Midlands to support business growth in a whole range of areas such as: - Property improvement - C... Matt vs Mountain! No, it’s not the latest Game of Thrones Duel! Matt Price will be walking, sleeping on and scrambling up to the summit of Mount Olym...
- Ideas Jam Delighted to have been invited by DSD Design to take part in an open discussion regarding the future of Digbeth, the cultural heart of Birmingham. Ide... Acorns Lantern Walk We are all really proud of our colleague Helen Evans and her wonderful son Ben who with family and supporters took part in the Acorns Childr...
- Technolink in China John Rider is flying the flag for Technolink and UK industry in China this month with key meeting in the Entertainment and Engineering sectors.... New Website Launched Technolink are delighted to launch our new website! We hope that this will give readers an overview of the services we offer and we would be delighte...
- Case Study 1 Engaged by the Birmingham Wholesale and Fresh Produce Association trading from the largest integrated wholesale fresh produce market in the UK to find a solution to the c...
- Case Study 2 Engaged by a premiership football club to develop a proposal for engaging and supporting the local business community. This proposal was based on Technolink Understan...
- Case Study 3 Engaged by a large City council to work with 40 companies and produce a business plan that demonstrated their growth potential and how it can be delivered within a 3 week...